How To Get Call Details Of Any Number For Free 2023
Want to know how to get call details of any number but not getting the correct information? We’ve got you covered.
Here you will find out how you can quickly get the call details of any number you have, for example, Jio, Airtel, VI, etc.
The reason why I bring this up is that there are times when we need to know the call details of our number, and because we do not know about it, we get confused.
However, now you no longer have to worry as this article will tell you everything you need to know about this topic.
Is it really possible to get the calling details?
I’m sure you’re wondering the same thing since this is crucial data, and how can the company provide it to us. Let me clarify. These days, companies share customer data with customers.
Yes, you heard it right; even you get your internet data history with the time, so why can’t you get the call details data of any mobile service provider.
In view of this, you can quickly obtain the Call History Of Mobile Number Online by following a few steps, which you will learn while reading the whole article. So let’s begin.
What is call history?
All the details about your interaction with other people through a phone line are termed as your call history. Your phone saves all these details in an internal database, and the telecom company can only edit this database as they are in possession of this information.
Call history is usually a detailed list of numbers you have called along with telemarketers and the date of making the call.
How to get the call history of any number in India?
Getting the call details is easy, all you have to do is follow the proper process, and you’ll be able to get it. However, every sim provider has different settings and ways.
So, there are different ways for all of that. For instance, If you use a postpaid SIM card of any operator, you will get a bill with call details of all numbers.
However, this is not the same with prepaid sim. So the Jio Number call history can be accessed through its portal, while the other sim providers’ call details can be found at their portal.
Therefore, you will be able to get the history of your calls by using the internet portal of your sim card provider.
So, let’s find out how to check the call history of any number in any network of Jio, Airtel, Vi, and others.
Here’s how it’s done.
How To Get Call Details Of A Jio Number?
When compared to the other operators, Jio offers the easiest method for getting the Jio call history of any Jio Number. You just have to tab a few tabs.
Jio’s online website and my JIO application both provide the call history statement PDF. Hence, we are going to study how to get call records of incoming and outgoing calls with a Jio Number using the MY JIO app.
To open the JIO app and access the call history of your number, you need to do the following:
- Download the JIO APP on your smartphone.
MY JIO app is available for Android or iOS devices. You can download it from Google Play Store or iTunes App Store.
- After downloading it, open it and log in with your Jio number.
- To view your usage, click the My usage option in the top menu bar.
- Now, click on the calls option and click on the “Do you want to view detailed usage statement?” popup.
- Then, you have to select the date range of call history that you would like to want.
- Select one of the following options: email statement, download statement, or view statement.
- In order to receive your Call history via email, you will need to enter your email address. You will be able to download your statement if you select download statement. You can view the statement directly in the view statement by clicking the view statement button.
- The next page will show you your call details over a period of time that you’ve selected with JIO.
Related: How To Use Jio Phone Sim In Smartphone
How To Get Call Details Of An Airtel Number?
The method for getting the call details of any Airtel Number is simple. You just need to follow the same steps as above, and you’ll be able to get it.
To get the call history of your AirTel Number, you need to do the following:
- 1) Launch the messaging app on your smartphone.
- 2) In the message box, type – “EPREBILL (month name) (Your email address).
For example, you wish to receive the bill for October months, and your email address is [email protected], then your message would be – EPREBILL JAN [email protected]
- 3) This message should be sent to Airtel’s 121 Customer Care.
- 4) As you send the message, then one password on your message and Call history in PDF of your number will be sent to your email by the airtel.
- 5) To open your airtel contact details or call history PDF, go to your email app and download it. Then open it in a pdf viewer to see the details.
It will be easy for you to find the airtel phone number and call details by taking this step. You can use them whenever you would like according to your convenience.
Related: How to Reset Jio Phone Password
How to get the call history of a VI number?
The process is a bit longer than getting call details from another SIM card operator. However, you’ll be able to get it if you follow the procedure correctly.
To get details about a VI Number, you need the VI app, message, and email. Vi number owners will need to update their email addresses on their VI numbers via the VI app in order to obtain call detail pdfs, and you must request call details via SMS.
Here is how you can find out the call details of any VI number:-
- First, you have to update your email id on your mobile number. To do that, open the app and log in with your mobile number.
- Click on my profile to update your email id.
- Enter your Email address there and verify with the OTP.
- Now open the messaging app, Write EBILL (month name in short) and send it to 12345.
- For instance, if you want to know the details of the call made in the month of September on your VI number, you need to send the text message EBILL SEP to 12345.
- Within an hour after requesting, you will get a message in your Gmail.
- All you have to do is open the pdf that is sent to you by the VI.
- You will need to enter the password as soon as you open the call history pdf. Therefore, the password will be – the first two letters of your name in small letters and the last four digits of your mobile number.
By following the above steps, you can get the details of any Vodafone Idea Number online, which is now VI.
How can I check someone’s call log: without their permission
The call log of anyone cannot be randomly viewed or checked. If you want to call details of a particular number, you should have a sim card of that number so that the telecom operator can verify who owns the sim card.
In fact, it is illegal to look at the call records of someone without his or her permission. Telecom companies have the right to check your call record as they are in possession of this information, and they can have a section of your life documented on their database.
This is a small amount of information, but it can be beneficial.
Therefore, I always suggest that you get permission from a particular person over the phone before checking the call log history of that person.
How long can we get call history records?
Most telecom operators provide call details up to the last six months. As a result, you can view any operator’s last six months’ call details using your sim card.
In case you want to see the call records of a particular person, you need to have a sim card from that person’s number and then view the call logs.
How can I get call details of any number legally?
There are many apps and websites that claim that they can provide you with call details legally. However, there are no ways to get call details legally. It is a very wrong idea that the telecom companies will share your call logs with any third party in case they want to.
People can get this information illegally, but they cannot get it legally. You need to know that third parties will get your call log details illegally by hacking your phone or using other ways. We suggest you not do it.
In fact, you can only get the call history of a particular person via their sim card. So, if you need this information, just ask someone to send you his or her sim card so that you can check their call logs quickly.
- Best Online SMS Bombing Tool
- Best SMS Forwarding Apps For Android
- Best Fake PayPal Receipt Generators
- Best Fake ATM Receipt Generators
- Best Fake Walmart Receipt Generator Tools
What is the meaning of "Call Details"?
It means the details of your calls with any person. This information can be considered as a phone number, name, and contact details.
How to get the Call History of any number?
To get the call history of any number, you need to have a number’s sim card. We have already explained it in the article. Once you have a sim card from that number, you need to put the new sim card in your phone and then check the call logs.
How to check someone's call history online?
There is no way to do that over the internet. Most people think that it can be done via free android apps or some secret internet hack. All these are fake claims, and it is not actual fact. You can only see a person’s call history via their sim card.
How long can we get call logs?
The legal call logs are 180 days, but it depends on the telecom operator. In some cases, these logs can be more than 6months. Moreover, you can check the older call logs from your local telecom company by calling them and asking them for any old records.
How can I get the call log of a person who refuses to give it?
In case someone refuses to give you his or her sim card, then there is no way to get their call details. Moreover, it is illegal to check someone’s call log without their permission through the third party tool.
Why do telecom companies not give us call log details?
The main reason for not giving call history is that these companies do not want to share your personal data with anyone. The government has put these restrictions on the telecom companies to ensure that they do not share this information with anyone because it can be used by other people illegally.
In the above article, we have discussed several important points regarding How to get the call history of any number.
I hope you got all the information you wanted. If you didn’t, then let us know via comments, and we will surely help you out. We are always here to answer your queries – just drop a comment below.
We are trying our best to give you more updated and valuable information in the near future. So If you think this article is helpful, share it with your friends.