Tencent Gaming Buddy Best Settings For Low End Pc
You have been using the Tencent gaming buddy emulator to play online games on your pc, but have you ever faced issues like lag, slowness of the emulator, and others? If so, then this guide is for you.
You will learn about the reasons why some users face lags while playing on a low-end pc and ways to fix them.
We will also talk about the Tencent gaming buddy best settings for low-end pc that you can use to make your emulator lag-free and all set for playing games online.
So without any further ado, let’s start.
Tencent Gaming Buddy [Game Loop]
The Tencent Gaming Buddy Is One Of The Best Emulators To Play Games Online On The Pc But Sometimes Face Lag Issues And Others Which Irritates us.
This might be due to many reasons like low-end hardware, incompatible graphics card or software, wrong settings, etc.
This article will help you fix the Tencent Gaming Buddy lag issue on your low-end pc.
So read ahead and follow the methods described below to make your gaming experience a smooth one.
Reasons For Lag While Playing On A Low-End Pc And Ways To Fix Them:
There can be various reasons for the lag you face while playing on your low-end pc. Some of them are mentioned below:
● Low-end hardware like ram, CPU, etc.
● Incorrect settings in the emulator which causes lags to appear.
● Old graphics card issues.
● Software incompatibilities might also cause the issue.
How to Fix Lag in Tencent Gaming Buddy (Game Loop) | PUBG Emulator Lag Fix
So let’s see how to fix these problems so that you can enjoy your games without any lag.
1) Firstly, you need to check that your pc meets the minimum requirements for running the emulator and the game that you were playing.
If it doesn’t, then you need to upgrade your hardware by adding more ram, a good CPU, etc.
2) Also, make sure to check if your graphics card supports the emulator or not. If it doesn’t, you need to get a new one that will help reduce lags while playing on the emulator.
3) You can also make use of a game booster app on your pc, which is known for its performance improvising abilities.
4) You can also try following the ultimate Tencent gaming buddy settings for low-end pc given at the end of this article.
5) Other than that, you can also use an external hard disk as it provides a good storage capacity and reduces lags to a great extent.
6) If you are using a laptop, then keep it plugged into the power supply as it will help in reducing the lags.
7) Try closing all the unnecessary background apps and windows which might be using up your PC’s resources.
8) Cleaning up your PC’s registry can also help in fixing the Tencent Gaming Buddy lag issue.
9) Last but not least, you can also try using a VPN to play your favorite games without any lag.
So these were some of the ways which you can use to fix the Tencent Gaming Buddy lag issue on your low-end pc.
Tencent Gaming Buddy Best Settings For Low End Pc:
Now coming to the main part of this article, we will be talking about the best settings which you can use to play games on your low-end pc without any lag.
As we all know, the gaming experience mainly depends on the settings.
so here we’re going to give you some of the Tencent gaming buddy best settings for low-end pc which will help in improving your gaming skills and playing games with much ease:
● Graphics Settings: these can be set by going through “configuration” and then “options” once you open your emulator.
● Resolution: set the resolution to 480P or lower.
● Frame Rate: can be set from 30FPS to 40FPS for a smooth experience.
● Colour Quality: this setting should also be kept low as it will help reduce lags.
● Texture Quality: you can set it to low or very low for the best results.
● Enable Anti-Aliasing: make sure to disable this setting as it can cause lags.
● Enable Shadows: should also be disabled for a smooth experience.
● Enable Reflection: disable this setting too for good gaming performance.
After following these settings, you will experience a significant decrease in the lag while playing on your low-end pc.
Also, These settings will help in reducing the lag to a great extent, and you will be able to enjoy your games without any issues.
However, if you are still facing some lags, then you can try lowering the graphics quality or resolution to see if that helps.
- Tencent Gaming Buddy Free Fire Download for PC
- Quick Ways To Fix Lag in Free Fire
- How To Get Free Emotes In Free Fire
So We hope that this article was helpful for you and that you will be able to fix the Tencent Gaming Buddy lag issue on your pc using the methods mentioned here.
If you still face any problems while fixing the lag on your low-end pc, then feel free to comment below, and we will help you out with it. And if you find this post helpful, do share it with your gamer friends. Thanks for reading!
Originally posted 2022-07-31 08:00:00.