Want to play Tencent Gaming Buddy Free Fire on your computer and don’t know how to do it?
This Tencent Gaming Buddy Guide and Tencent Gaming Buddy Free Fire Download for PC will help you to install the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator on your computer.
So read the post till the end and install the Free Fire or other games in Tencent Gaming Buddy very easily. Let’s get started.
What is Tencent Buddy?
Recently Tencent has released Tencent Gaming Buddy, which is an awesome emulator that helps you to play your favorite Android games on your Desktop or Laptop without actually using an Android device.
It is now available for Windows as well as Mac. Tencent has made playing games on a computer very convenient.
Basically, Gaming Buddy is one of the best emulators available on the internet that helps to run various mobile applications as well as games on your PC.
Tencent Gaming Buddy Features:
There are many features it has, including –
- Tencent Gaming Buddy Free Fire Download for PC is very easy.
- It can be used to play various games on your Desktop or Laptop.
- It is available for both Windows and Mac platforms.
- Tencent Gaming Buddy supports a wide range of games, including PUBG, Free Fire, and more.
- Tencent Gaming Buddy is the best emulator for playing PUBG on PC.
- They have also released the Tencent Gaming Buddy Lite version, which is a lighter emulator and helps to play low-end games on your PC.
- It also provides you with various customization options that help you to improve your gaming experience.
Tencent Gaming Buddy Minimum Requirements:
Here are the Tencent Gaming Buddy for Free Fire and BGMI technical specifications:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system DirectX 11 or above.
- Storage: 4GB available space.
- An Internet connection is also required in order to play a game on the emulator.
- A minimum resolution of 1024×768 is recommended in order to easily play the game.
- Tencent Gaming Buddy for PC also supports a wide range of controllers.
- Minimum of Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent AMD processor is required in order to play Garena Free Fire PC.
- Any of these processors will do: Intel Core i3-2105, i5-2430M, Intel Core 2 Duo T6600.
Note: You will also require a decent graphics card if you want to play the latest and high-end games on the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator. Minimum requirements are as follows: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Nvidia GeForce GT 630M, AMD Radeon HD 6620G.
If you meet all the requirements, then go ahead and try Tencent Gaming Buddy: Free Fire Download for PC. You can also follow the steps given below:
How to install Tencent Gaming Buddy On PC?
Tencent Gaming Buddy Free Fire Download for PC is very easy. Just follow the below steps, and you will be able to install Tencent Gaming Buddy on your computer in no time.
1) Go to Tencent Gaming Buddy’s official website and download the Tencent Gaming Buddy installer.
2) Run the Tencent Gaming Buddy installer and follow the on-screen instructions to install Tencent Gaming Buddy on your computer.
3) Once Tencent Gaming Buddy is installed, open it and click on the “Login” button.
4) Sign in with your Tencent account or create a new Tencent account.
5) That’s it, now you can start playing your favorite Tencent games, Free Fire or PUBG on Tencent Gaming Buddy.
Installing Free Fire in Tencent Gaming Buddy
1) Go to the gaming Center Section and search for Free Fire Gaming.
2) Once you find it, click on the Download Button. The rest of the process, such as Downloading and installing Free Fire, will be automated through Tencent Gaming Buddy.
3) Once it gets installed, check its control settings and guide to play on the pc.
This is how you can install free fire on the PC through Tencent gaming buddy very easily.
If you don’t want to play PUBG or Free Fire, Tencent Gaming Buddy also has other awesome games that you can play on your PC very easily. All you need is set up the controls for that game.
Best Free Fire Control For PC
If you want to play Free Fire on PC, then here is a list of controls that you can use:
You can move your character using WASD and aim with the mouse.
- Spacebar: Jump.
- Shift: Run (hold).
- Ctrl: Crouch (tap).
- Alt: Prone (tap).
Switch between kneeling and standing position.
- E: Interact / Pick up an item or weapon etc.
- R: Reload.
- T: Use equipped items, such as bandages.
- F: Toggle fire mode for some guns, e.g., M4A1, AK47.
- G: Throw a grenade.
- Ctrl+F: Toggle firing mode for some guns, e.g., M16A4, AUG A3.
- NumPad1: Switch between the first and third-person perspective.
- J: Heal yourself (tap) or other players if holding ALT or CTRL down.
- NumPad 2: Stick your weapon, e.g., for stability while standing in a window.
- NumPad /: Use bandages to heal yourself (hold).
- F9: Enable or disable the 3D sound by pointing at objects you want to “listen to.”
- F11: Take a screenshot and save it in the Tencent GAMING Buddy folder.
In-game Menu Controls:
- Esc: Open in-game menu.
- Tab: Open inventory.
- I: Show map.
- M: Show minimap.
- L: Toggle the flashlight on/off.
How to Update Free Fire in Tencent Gaming Buddy?
Updating Free Fire in Tencent Gaming Buddy is very easy, and you can do it by following the below steps.
1) Open Tencent Gaming Buddy and then click on the “My Games” tab.
2) Now select “Free Fire” from the list of games and then click on the “Update” button.
3) Tencent Gaming Buddy will automatically download and update Free Fire in a few minutes. You can check the current version of Free Fire under the “Help” tab in Tencent Gaming Buddy.
That’s it; now, you can enjoy the latest features and improvements in Free Fire with Tencent Gaming Buddy.
How to Fix Tencent Gaming Buddy Free Fire Lag?
If you are experiencing lag in Tencent Gaming Buddy, then you can try the following tips to fix the lag.
1) Close all other applications that are running in the background.
2) Reduce the graphics quality in Tencent Gaming Buddy.
3) Increase the “Processor Priority” in Tencent Gaming Buddy.
4) Increase the game resolution.
5) Update your PC drivers.
6) Reduce the screen resolution of your monitor/device.
These are some ways to fix Tencent Gaming Buddy Free Fire Lag. If you still have any questions related to this post, then please let us know by commenting below.
The Posts you may also like!
- Endless Space 2 vs Stellaris: which one is better?
- Skyrim vs Witcher 3: What’s the best one?
- Games Like Summertime Saga to Play Next
- Best Games Not Available On Google Play Store
Tencent Gaming Buddy is a great emulator for playing various mobile games on the PC, such as PUBG, Free Fire, Arena of Valor, etc.
I hope my post helped you in understanding how to play Tencent Gaming Buddy Free Fire. If you have any doubts, then leave a comment below; I will try my best to clear all the doubts.
Thanks again for stopping by and giving your time to read this article. If you want more articles like this one, do share this post with your friends on social media.
Originally posted 2022-08-03 20:00:00.